- Formulated for hi-temp applications, or heavy-duty use
- Replaces almost any cut gasket, and coats pre-cut gaskets to increase reliability
- Makes reliable 'formed-in-place' gaskets that resist cracking, shrinking and migrating
- Temperature range of -65F to 650F intermittent
- Suggested Applications: Valve covers, oil pans, timing covers, water pumps, thermostat housings, transmission pans
Details: Permatex High-Temp Red RTV Silicone Gasket Maker is formulated for high temperature applications or heavy-duty use such as towing. It replaces almost any cut gasket by making reliable 'formed-in-place' gaskets that resist cracking, shrinking and migrating caused by thermal cycling. Coats pre-cut gaskets to increase reliability. Resists auto and shop fluids, with a temperature range of -65 degrees fahrenheit to 650 degrees fahrenheit intermittent. A first generation 1970-1980 gasket maker, it is OEM specified. Permatex offers significant performance advantages which include outstanding oil resistance, excellent torque retention and hi-temp, sensor-safe properties. Extended warranties, engine sensors and new component materials such as aluminum, bi-metal alloys and high-tech plastics, have created the need for superior RTV silicone gasket makers in both OEM production and service applications. Permatex always has the right gasket maker for your application.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 3.8 x 1.2 inches